Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Sketch #9

For this week, I chose a sketch that was on the My Mind's Eye blog for their challenge #14:



And, as their challenge was to create a summertime layout using 80% My Mind's Eye products, here's what I came up with:



I modified the sketch to fit two photos instead of three. I used Bo Bunny chipboard letters for the title.

For the flower embellishment, I was inpired by these by The Girls' Paperie and decided to make my own, using MME paper and a Girls' Paperie brad.



And a reminder that along with the Summer Sketches, I'm offering a prize. I will post one sketch each Friday of the summer. If you complete a layout using one of the sketches, post it in the MSS gallery and link it to this thread in the forum.

Can't wait to see what you create!

No comments: