Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Sketch #2

For my sketch this week, I chose one from the September 2010 Page Maps:



I loved the sketch immediately, but knew I would have to adapt it for my layout, to accommodate more photos.



Otherwise, I stayed pretty true to the sketch. I made the layout, using the MSS October kit.

And, to make the Fall Sketches a little more fun, once again, I'm offering a prize. I will post one sketch each Friday of the fall. If you complete a layout using one of the sketches, post it in the MSS gallery and link it to this thread in the forum. You'll get your name in the draw for every layout you complete (i.e. if you made five layouts, using five sketches, you'll get five draw tickets.) I'll draw a winner on the first day of winter.

Can't wait to see what you create!

No comments: