Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CHANGES

Hi there everyone.

The online retail world is tough tough tough. So it's with a lot of thought and consideration that we're going to be making some changes around here.
I don't have the time that I used to have to devote to this site. Our membership is really small too.

So, with that said, here's the changes...

- we'll be eliminating the forum and the gallery a few days into August.

- we'll be keeping the online and the physical store.

I REPEAT... THE STORE IS NOT CLOSING! PREORDERS HAVE BEEN MADE... NEW STUFF IS ON THE WAY.

So, I want to thank all of you and Leigh and Flo for keeping this little community going! We'll see you in the shop!

* Right now I'm not sure if store updates will happen over here or on my personal blog (www.marcypenner.com)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

OH Marcy. Thanks for letting us all know. I knew this was coming eventually and how hard it must be for you. Thanks for keeping the shoppe open.. physically and online. I will continue to support you whenever I can!
Your friend,
Laurie