Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Right Now I Love

Today I'll be sharing with you some recent purchases that I just love. I think the point of this segment initially was to share ONE thing you love, but where's the fun in that?

I was at SSD last weekend, and it's one of the two times I year I seem to actually make it out to Winkler to shop in person. And for me, a person who's very touchy-feely, this is important. I'll often skip buying products online because I want to touch and see it in real life. So here's what made it into my basket.

1. My Mind's Eye Stella + Rose Ribbon
I actually bought these online just before I came to Winkler because I love that black and white ribbon so much. (You can thank Jen Jockish for that, actually.) And I almost bought another pack while in Winkler because I really do love it that much. It's heavy weight, so I think I could even use it for home decor projects. And I probably should have, since most of the ribbon was used on this layout.

2. My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine Head in the Clouds paper
I rarely ever buy 2 sheets of pp. But when I was in last weekend, I bought another sheet of this because I just love the grid paper at the back!

3. Studio Calico Bonny Blue Mister Huey
This is such a great blue. It's great for summer, and matches perfectly with Applejack. I only tried using it last night, but will definitely be using it more!

4. My Mind's Eye Stella + Rose Doily paper
Another exception to the "only 1 pp" rule. I bought 2 of these right away. I knew I loved the chevron and the doilies. And I was right. The doilies side is actually framed and in my living room right now. And that chevron side? I have to keep myself from using it on every layout lately!

5. Any sort of flower brads!
Truthfully, I only bought these Pebbles glitter flower brads, but there were 2 other sets in the shoppe that I wanted to pick up as well - these Maya Road resin ones and these Prima ones. In fact, I might just end up buying those Prima ones anyway because I totally love them.

So tell me, what are some things you're loving right now?

No comments: