Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Sketch info & a Spring Sketch winner

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to post the Summer sketches every second week over the summer. I'll be posting them on Mondays instead of Fridays, starting July 11th and will be alternating with the DT challenges.

I hope you'll play along.

I also wanted to announce the winner of the Spring Sketches prize....

Here are the people who participated in the Spring Sketches:

1. Susi Teichroeb
2. Susi Teichroeb
3. Carla
4. Carla
5. TaraLeClaire
6. TaraLeClaire

I put the numbers online in the random number generator and the winner is.....

1. Susi Teichroeb

Congratulations, Susi! I'll try to leave your RAK at the Shoppe in the next week or so.

Thanks again to everyone who played along!

2 comments:

Susi said...

Thanks Leigh.

flo said...

yay! congrats susi!