Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Five Faves Challenge!

I was looking through my gallery and noticed some products I seem to be using over and over on a lot of my layouts... so I thought I'd turn it into a challenge! List at least five of your favourite products right now (either here in the comments, or on the post on the message board) and then create a layout that uses at least three of those products. It doesn't have to be a name brand... it can by a type of product (see my list below). Link your layout up and I'll draw for a small prize on Sunday!

So, here are five of my faves right now:

Shaped papers
Felt embellishments
Pink Paislee
Red Star Kits (all the co-ordination is done for me!)
chipboard

And here is my layout (using shaped paper, felt embellishments, Pink Paislee and chipboard):

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great challenge and layout, Liz!

Marcy said...

Great challenge! I'll have to tackle that this weekend.