Thursday, February 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We were looking at photos at my mom's over Christmas and I have to say how fun that was! Sure looking at photos of my brothers and I was enjoyable, but just look at that wallpaper! And that stereo we're standing in front of... it played records and we loved listening to it. And the vase behind us, my mom still has it (but I think she threw out those plastic flowers! LOL)



Looking at these photos inspired me to create something about our home and how it is right now. And this adorable Maya Road chipboard album from the Shoppe and the February kit inspired me to make the following chipboard album.

















Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

jen k said...

nicely done!!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love it Leigh! Great mini... it's really cool the way you have one big shot of the room on one side, and then smaller detail pics with journaling on the other!

Anne Krashel said...

LOVE love love this!! Totally going to scraplift it!! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Susi said...

Awesome mini book, and you have a beautiful home. Have to lift this one for sure.
TFS!

carol said...

LOVE how this turned out! I might just have to try something like this...of course my house isn't that neat so the feeling will be way different! LOL Great job, Leigh.

Eva said...

This is fabulous Leigh!!
Your home is beautiful too.

Laina said...

Love it Leigh, wonderful idea!