Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pretty cards

Before I started scrapbooking, I remember looking at cardmaking supplies at a craft store and wondering who would make their own cards, when the supplies were so pricey. Surely it would be cheaper to just buy them!

Fast forward six years.... Now that I scrapbook and have many, many leftover scraps, I've realized how economical and fun it can be to make cards using leftover scrapbooking supplies.

Here's an example of a card I made using my leftovers from the March kit:


Supplies: My Mind's Eye pp, Bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon letter stickers and a Creative Imaginations rub-on, all from the Shoppe. The flourish stamp is a Making Memories one that I cut apart and is also from the Shoppe.

And here are some other beautiful cards that I've spotted in the MSS gallery recently...


These two by Flo:







And this one from Liz:



Have you been making cards with your scraps? Take a picture, post it in our gallery and link it back here... I'd love to see them!

No comments: