Monday, June 14, 2010

Colour all around me

By now its no secret.
i love colour. the more the merrier...
i love lots of colour in my scrapbooks,
and in my scrap space.
i find that seeing all the colours keeps
me inspired, but also simply happy.
so the next few photos are some examples
of the "happy" in my house

well first you've all seen my scrap space.
but i love it so i'm showing it again.
i love buttons, and have my big jar at the
centre of my table, but i wanted to see my faves.
so i but them in a frame.



i got this shadowbox at a yardsale,
and wanted to put something colourful in it..
these beads are only temporary, once i find the
perfect thing i'll switch it up.

the next couple shots are of my mm rack...i love it so much!
i love seeing all the little "things"



can't forget my paper rack..
i always put my favourite papers on the
top of each shelf, so i always have lots
of lovely to look at!

these 3 canvasses i painted awhile back, before i
started scrapbooking. you can switch up the order
and they will still blend together! i was clever eh?

some pretty flowers above my bed!

a little colourful art peppers the whole apartment.

...and i couldn't forget my girls' room!
they have their share of colourful stuff.


hmmm..i even had a photo of my bathroom
with the colourful shower curtain...doesn't want
to load..oh well...

i guess my point to this post is,
surround yourself with the colours you love most!
it'll boost up your happy!!!
happy monday!
jen

No comments: