Monday, June 7, 2010

My favourite colour


My kids ask me all the time what my favourite colour is.
my answer is always the same....the rainbow!!! i love all
the colours together..i think lots of colour looks awesome
on layouts too...
now the colours all together don't officially have a
significance, other than looking pretty darn good. i think
that is why i love colours wheels...crazy, i know. i never
really needed a colour wheel, i just liked the way they looked..

so i am going to include my favourite layouts using a rainbow
of colours.






i find the easiest way to do rainbow on layouts is in strips..
this is a great way to use up scraps and incorporate lots of colour.
sometimes i do the colours random, but i mostly start at one spot and move
around the spectrum.

these last 2 have to be my favourite rainbow layouts..i love using ribbon
for this purpose, i think i may do another layout like this ribbon one
right away.




...and as always, i'd love to see what kind of rainbow layouts you can
make!!! post them in the gallery!! let us all see!!!
have a rainbow day!!!

Jen

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh man... way back when when I first discovered My Scrapshoppe I remember seeing that Rainbow Soul layout and being so inspired that I took a picture and scraplifted it. So beautiful.
Great job with the color wheel Jen.