Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CHA-S Peeks

It's that time of year again! I have to admit, I haven't been following many of the blogs out there, so I completely forgot it was sneak peek time! But from what I've seen, there's a lot of great stuff coming out. Some of my faves:

Crate Paper has three new lines - Restoration, School Spirit and ?? - coming out this time around. I love everything in Restoration, including this lovely paper.
American Crafts has announced two new lines so far - Dear Lizzy's Enchanted + City Park. I love these cute plastic rose brads from the Dear Lizzy line and these super cute paper flowers from City Park.Studio Calico's latest line Elementary is adorable! I love this colour palette.
Newcomer Echo Park posted this cute peek of Life is Good on their Facebook page. I am in LOVE! Rumour has it that they'll be releasing something every month, which I'm excited about if they're anything like this line.
Sassafras's new line, Indie Girl has new colours of their great glitter alphas. I am in love with these, I've been using them non-stop, so was so happy to see they will now come in turquoise!

If you're looking for some other peeks, check out these links:

Cosmo Cricket - Pixie-licious, Matilda, Wanted + Mitten Weather
Jenni Bowlin - Family Tree
My Mind's Eye
October Afternoon - Seaside
Prima - Road Trip, Jack and Jill
Sassafras - Indie Girl

What are your favourites so far??

No comments: