Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Sketch #1

I've decided that every Friday this summer, I will share some Sketches for inspiration.

To start us off, I chose a sketch by Jana Eubank that she had posted earlier this year on the Pink Paislee blog.



Here's the layout that I created with the sketch, using the MSS July Kit:



And I think to make the Summer Sketches a little more fun, I'm offering a prize. I will post one sketch each Friday of the summer. If you complete a layout using one of the sketches, post it in the MSS gallery and link it to this thread in the forum.

Can't wait to see what you create!

(By the way, to check out what else was made with the kit (by myself and other members of the DT) click here.)

1 comment:

valerie said...

Awesome, Leigh! hopefully this will keep me scrapping throughout summer!