Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a little late..

...but when summer rolls around, i sometimes feel that
i can't make time to get scrapbooking done...does this
happen to you? the kids are up later, they're out of
school, by the time they go to bed, you're ready for
bed too??

well, i cut myself some slack, and instead of worrying
about what i wasn't doing, i decided to start little
projects that kept getting pushed to the side..
like this mini-album...been wanting to scrap the concert
i took the girls to last summer...



i've also made a coupla random cards for clients who were
having a birthday.


so what projects do you have that you could catch up on?
there are no questions last week for me to answer,
please feel free to PM me with anything..

now it is off to create some goodness with the august kit!!!
happy scrapping!!

jen

1 comment:

valerie said...

I actually scrapped TWO lo's today!! It was super fun!

I don't ever start mini albums, cause I know I won't finish :)