Sunday, May 17, 2009

hello you.

well its my turn on the blog this week.
Let me tell you, its really hard coming
up with some inspiration for the members
on this blog when half the time its them
i get the inspiration from...

So i thought i'd show you a couple of ways i get
inspired.
1) i keep a little bowl of "stuff" near by,
like leftovers from embellishment packs...and i
can just sift through for an idea...


2) i also have "stuff" in my MM caddy...its up on my paper rack,
but i like the way it looks and sometimes thats all i need to
feel the creative urge.



If you didn't already know, i am a hoarder of my
embellishments. I like to see them. I love the way they look in
their packages...So sometimes i will just put them on display..


i got this little frame yesterday at a yard sale and wanted to do
something with it...so why not put my fave embellishment in it!!!
i love elsie's stuff and this little rubber charm had a rainbow
in it!!! Perfect!!!


So thats a couple of ways i seek creativity...this week i hope to share some more ideas with you, and maybe break into my stash
of embellies...we'll see....

happy scrapping!!!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Cool pieces of inspiration, Jen! I love the Barbie in your MM carousel!

carol said...

Embellishments are art too, so why not put the ones you enjoy in a frame! Great inspiration, Jenn!