Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey there!!!

so what did you do on your 2 weeks off??
did you catch up on some challenges???

well, here's another one for ya!!
this week its all about the fur-babies...
scrap about your beloved pet(s)..

my layout is about my cats i once had..



don't be grossed out, but on the photo there is actually a coupla
whiskers...the bigger cat used to lose them and i had them taped to
this photo for a LONG time...

oh and there is 2 seperate pieces to this layout..they are attached to the
page protector...not sure what i'll do when i put a lo on the
other side, but i figure i'll worry about that later.

can't wait to see you furry creations!!
later!!!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I like how the layout is in two pieces, Jen! Very cool!

Julia said...

I'm excited to have another challenge to work on. I haven't been too inspired lately and this got the creative juices going again. I'm going to make a page about a sweet little dwarf hamster I once had.

Unknown said...

The layout is stunning...
The card is beautiful...
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

Julia said...

here is my layout:
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11796&sort=1&cat=500&page=1