Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday Challenge

First of all... last week's challenge winner... Susi!



This week's challenge...

elevate something on your page! The easiest way is to use pop-dots... but if you don't have those... you can definately get creative.



Here I used pop-dots to raise a flower I cut out of Cosmo Cricket paper.



Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper (KI Memories, Sasafrass, Cosmo Cricket), chipboard corner (Scenic Route), brad (American Crafts, K&Co.), letter stickers (American Crafts), flower (Sassafras), tag (Making Memories), butterfly (Heidi Swapp), word strip (K&Co.), staple, heart pin, button

I can't wait to see your layouts! Post them in the MSS gallery and link to them here in the comment section. I'll draw a RAK winner next week Wedndesday.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Love the layout Marcy. I can never quite get there with embellishments.. you know just how to group them!