Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cards, Cards and More Cards!

I'm back with my weekly card update. I have to tell you that I fell off my "one card a night" plan pretty quickly. In fact, I think it was after Day 3. Ha! Now I'm freaking out and struggling to catch up because I forgot that not only do I need these for actual Christmas Day, but for my work Christmas party, which is this weekend. Eeeeekkk!

So here are cards 3 + 4. The first one (card #3) was inspired by a few LOs I've seen, namely this one from April Foster. Garlands seem to be all the rage this year! I ended up making 2 versions of the card, one with rub-ons and one with alpha stamps, as I didn't have enough rub-on letters. Coincidentally, the same day I realized I didn't have enough, I happened to spot these stamps at Michaels - and I think they're the exact same font as the rub-ons! I knew it was fate and picked them up immediately (ignoring the little voice in my head that said I didn't need more alpha stamps....what does she know, anyway?)

Supplies used: Basic Grey pp, Maya Mist brown, white cardstock, AC rub-ons and stamps


Card #4 was inspired by one of my own LOs. I love this Crate paper.

Supplies used: Crate pp, Bazzill cardstock, Jenni Bowlin pearls, white pen (?)

Supplies used: Crate + Pebbles pp, Bazzill cardstock, Jenni Bowlin pearls, AC + Crate alphas

1 comment: