Friday, December 11, 2009

Efficient scrapping

I'm not quite sure when I started scrapping this way. It probably has something to do with working with the MSS kits for the past four years. But for me, to get the most our of my scrappy time, it just seems to work that if I have pulled out a bunch of product to make a layout, I will search through my photos to see what other ones I have that will work with the same product. Then I'll make a second (or a third) layout right away. It saves time in putting everything away and starting from scratch again.

Or, if I don't find other pictures right away, I'll make a card (or two, or three, or four....).

Case in point: This week, I pulled out my Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co. goodies and made this layout...



And four Christmas cards for my kids' teachers....









I thought it was great how some of the Mistletoe & Co. product had "Joyeux Noel" on it-- perfect for my kids' French immersion teachers!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: