Thursday, December 17, 2009

Challenge

I've been thinking a lot lately about how much I love, and yet don't enjoy, the Christmas season. 
I've been working really hard to be intentional about both the time spent doing things with my family.  And enjoying that time, not just getting through it.

So here's my challenge to you.  Take one day or one hour, and spend time with someone you love. 
Forget your to-do list. Forget all the things you think you need to do (it's amazing what can be done tomorrow) and just think about the person you're spending time with.

Take a picture (or don't) and scrap the time you spent.  Remember how you felt.  Remember how much you love them.

I'm taking time for this next week and will post my layout, and share my experience in my next blog post!

You have until January 7th, 2010 to complete it and post a link here.  I'll pick a winner the following week and one lucky scrapper will get a RAK from me!

8 comments:

Julia said...

great challenge! This is definitely something I need to take time to do.

Leigh Penner said...

Great challenge, Nicole!

Marcy said...

very cool challenge!

Sherri said...

Very appropriate challenge Nicole. I did just that yesterday. Took lots of pix of her place, but never actually took a pic of the 2 of us, lol. I did take one of her and her girls though. We'll see what I can do with that.

Julia said...

I loved this challenge, it was good to have a reminder to slow down and spend some time snuggling with my daughter. Here is my layout:
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12340

Susi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susi said...

Great challenge and reminder.
Here's my lo;
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12366

Leigh Penner said...

Here's my layout for the challenge:
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12380