Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another back to back layout

I wanted to share another set of layouts I made back to back.

It started when I wanted to punch a red butterfly from a sheet of Fancy Pants patterned paper for this layout.



Since I took it from near the top, I decided to cover the top part of my layout with another piece of patterned paper and create this layout:



Then, when I flipped over my completed layout, I felt that it would be a waste to let the pretty striped paper go unused. So, I made another layout on the back. The problem? The negative butterfly near the top (which was now a red floral from the patterned paper on the back). The solution, add a whole pile of butterflies soaring upwards.



I used up almost five full sheets of paper making three layouts, which I thought was pretty thrifty.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

flo said...

leigh, these are beautiful layouts!