Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer Sketch #11

I created my own sketch again this week:



And here's the layout I made with it:



And if you've been following along with the sketches I've been posting this summer, you'll know that I'm offering a prize. If you complete a layout using one of the sketches I've posted this summer, post it in the MSS gallery and link it to this thread in the forum. The deadline for getting your layouts in will be the last day of summer, September 21st, at midnight (CST). I'll draw a name for the prize on the 22nd.

AND, if you're looking for more challenges to inspire you, make sure you check out our September online crop in the MSS forum.

Can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

Kerrin said...

Hi! Love your blog and follow it all the time. Thanks! Question, what program do you use to create your sketches?
If you get a moment, would love it if you stop by my blog some time. kerrinscropshop.bloodspot.com
Cheers!
Kerrin