Monday, September 13, 2010

Its back-to-school time!!!
that means its fall!! i love fall
my favourite season by far.
i love wearing sweaters, and tea
tastes better in fall. the leaves
have gorgeous colours on and off the
trees..this has me inspired...inspired
to do lots of stuff.. so i decided
to do a september creat-a-thon. every
day in sept. i plan to create something,
it can be a layout...or a craft..anything!
i've included some of the things i've done
so far.

it was time for a new 'do, so i chopped it
off..my hairdresser joked that she was gonna
charge me double i had so much hair..feels
great though!


a layout for the online crop..


a disc of all my favourite U2 songs. been wanting
to do this forever...


ookay. this may be pushing the envelope on being
creative, but i organized my ribbon drawer to be
able to see everything better. it felt good to get
it organized and it helps me to be creative. so i
think it counts.


i have all these pieces of felt, and i had in my brain to
make some leaves. so i got out the sewing machine and
went for it..i love these little guys..they are currently
hanging on my purse.


...and i made a birthday card just like this for my buddies
daughter. and i loved it so much i made something for myself.
seeing all the colours make me happy.



i also have created a few more layouts that are in
the gallery..i also have in mind to make a picture
for a little sewing station i plan to put together
soon, a project with buttons..maybe alter a tshirt
for the girls..take some fall photos...

let me kow what you are doing this september!!!


catcha later!!!
Jen

1 comment:

Kerrin said...

Thanks for the tip about your sketches and for stopping by my blog (kerrinscropshop.bloodspot.com)