Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Sketch #1

Due to the popular response to the sketches I posted this summer, I've decided to continue with sketches this fall.

Here's the first one, which I made myself:



And here's the layout I made with it:



And, to make the Fall Sketches a little more fun, once again, I'm offering a prize. I will post one sketch each Friday of the fall. If you complete a layout using one of the sketches, post it in the MSS gallery and link it to this thread in the forum. You'll get your name in the draw for every layout you complete (i.e. if you made five layouts, using five sketches, you'll get five draw tickets.) I'll draw a winner on the first day of winter (eeek, did so not want to think of that this morning!)

Can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

brooke. said...

Great sketch! I love using horizontal 4x6 photos. (and I also like how the sketches come out on Friday because I have more time to scrap on weekends.)