Monday, June 15, 2009

book of "ME"!!!

did you think i forgot about you??
i didn't.
so let's play a game.
its called the book of me.
here's how we play.
i give you a challenge, and
you create a layout! then you
post the layout in the gallery for
everyone to ooh, and ahh..
easy right?

so this week we will start with
an easy one.

"create your title page!"
i told you it would be easy this week.

and on the title page, i'd love to see
your very most favourite patterned paper,
i know you have an extra piece you are
hoarding, and saving for that special
layout. SO NOWS THE TIME!!!!your
title page should also include a photo
of your beautiful self.



Also, what are you going to store
all these layouts in?
i got a 8x11 binder from walmart,
its chipboard so i
cut out some scallops..
hope this works!!



okay, so i'll leave you with
this first challenge...i'll be
back to share some more ideas with you.
can't wait to see your pages!!!

later, Jen

oh PS...i am doing something new this time
around...i am scrapping in 8.5x11...i've
never done that before. now would be a fun
time to try a new size of layout!! 8x8 is
fun too.

4 comments:

valerie said...

Awesome Jen! Love the LO, love the folder! Too cool! I think I'll do mine in 8x8. that's a fun size :)

Leigh Penner said...

Great layout and album, Jen!

Marcy said...

You're awesome Jen!!

Julia said...

I bought an 8x8 7 Gypsies chipboard ring album at MSS for my BOM. I've never tried that size before. I'm not sure how I'll decorate the chipboard cover yet.

My title page layout is here:
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11495