Friday, June 19, 2009

mix it up

so i said my BOM is in an 8.5x11 binder..
but what i didn't say is that the size of my los
will vary...
i had these old baby pix of myself in my wallet,
my mom gave them to me...
so i decided to throw them on a layout.
(this layout is 8x8)
i thought if i made the size of the lo smaller,
then the photos would seem bigger..
makes sense???



so consider this an bonus round in our
BOM game..
scrap something about yourself, on a size different
than your title page...
if you are going 8x8 or smaller..
then yout challenge will be to use tiny pix of yourself...

c'mon scrappers....
i wanna see some layouts!!!

Later!!!
jen

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I was just telling Leigh yesterday that I planned on mixing up the pages of my BOM too! Great minds think alike :) Love the layout. Going to tackle this one next week.

nicole said...

I actually am in the process of making my own album for the BOM...and i'd decided in advance to use all different kinds of sizes! Love this!!!

jen k said...

awesome!!!!