Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fashion Inspiration

We went into the city yesterday and finally got our passports. And lucky for Molly and I we got to spend a little time in the mall too.

Besides being very disturbed that there were already jackets coming out... I noticed a LOT of orange.

Specifically this color combination.


Now, of course I couldn't afford this little GAP dress, but I can certainly use it as inspiration on a scrapbook page!!

So, my challenge to you is to use this dress as inspiration. I'll draw a RAK for a lucky participant next Wednesday.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

What a great little dress! Good idea Marcy, I like the colors and can't wait to see what I can come up with for the challenge.

Tam said...

oh cute dress! Love the colors. my minds thinking:)

nicole said...

TOTALLY my colors! LOVE IT!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Ooh, that's lovely!

Sherri said...

Here's mine Marcy! That was fun! http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11555&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

carol said...

Those are awesome colours together and I LOVE that dress!!!!!! Long live the GAP!

Tam said...

here's my lo.
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11583