Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Monthly Kits... and a mini book kit.

The July monthly kits are now in the shoppe.

The main kit... Grove...



... and the add-on... Family Tree...

We are taking a break from the Red Star Studio stamps for the summer. In it's place we're packing more embellishments.

And, there's also an extra kit this month... a Summer Journal Mini Book...



I plan to journal our summer adventures in mine. I had each of my kids make their own as well. I'm encouraging them to write in them or take pictures to include. You can read more about my journal here.

You can find all the kits here.

ETA: The summer journal mini book's are currently sold out. I will gladly put together some more if their is interest. Please email me at marcy@myscrapshoppe.com if you'd like one.

Please note: the monthly kits are not included in the 20% off sale.

No comments: