Monday, July 20, 2009

your challenge this week,

well, i just received the August kit to play with,
and i am super pumped to play with it!!!
so i am gonna make your challenge SUPER easy!!!

you know how i asked you last week to list your favourite things??
well this week i want you to do the opposite!

what are the things you really hate???
i made my layout super simple...
didn't want to give the things i hate too much credit.

these 2 like-dislike layouts will be side by side in my book...
bonus ponts to those who tie the 2 together.



( oh, and this layout is on the backside of my "places" one.)

So...
how's your album looking?
i am really starting to like mine..
i love all the bits hanging out,
and i added an owl on the cover..

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Love the opposite idea, Jen and how your layouts are looking in your album!

Marcy said...

Looks awesome Jen!

Julia said...

great idea! I really love how your album is looking - very cool and inspiring! Now if only my 2 babies would take a nap at the same time so I could put that inspiration to good use...

Julia said...

here is my page:

http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11625