Monday, April 4, 2011

Frame it!

Welcome to the Monday Challenge for April: Frame it!

Your challenge is to put a frame around it. Create your own frame(s) with your supplies, use products that were designed to be used as frames, create a piece of art and frame it for your home, etc.

Here's what the design team came up with for the challenge:

I had some Studio Calico frames in my stash that I wasn't quite sure what to do with. When I recently took out some of the Crate Paper paper and chipboard that I was hoarding, I thought mixing the two together would be the perfect solution.



And here's Flo's take on the challenge:



I love how she both framed the photo with that cool scalloped chipboard frame and her layout with strips of patterned paper. Very cool!

And here's a compilation of different framed projects that Jen has made:




If you decide to play along with this challenge, please post your layout in the gallery and then link it to the challenge forum-- we'd love to see what you create!

No comments: