Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Sketch #4

I chose Sketch #68 from Inspired Blueprints for this week's sketch:



And here's the layout I made with it:



My daughter took some photos of my recently and when I spotted this one on my computer, I immediately came up with the title. My journaling was going to be a little different, initially, but I was challenged recently to do be "real" with my journaling, so this is what I came up with. I stuck pretty closely to the sketch, trading the banner for a row of flowers instead.

If you'd like to play along with my Spring Sketches, just create a layout using one of the sketches I post. Post your layout in the MSS gallery and then link it to this thread in the forum. Your name will be entered into a draw to win a RAK from me at the end of Spring.

No comments: