Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Sketch #3

This week's sketch comes from the Crate Paper blog:



And here's the layout I made with it, using Crate Paper products, of course!



I actually strayed a little from the original sketch, adding a large photo where they had suggested a piece of patterned paper. I also added another photo and put the journaling on the opposite side. So, it looks a little different, but it was a great jumping off point to getting my creative juices flowing and that's what counts! ;)

If you'd like to play along with my Spring Sketches, just create a layout using one of the sketches I post. Post your layout in the MSS gallery and then link it to this thread in the forum. Your name will be entered into a draw to win a RAK from me at the end of Spring.

And if you're looking for more challenges to get you in the scrappy mood this weekend, make sure you check out the weekend online crop we're having in the forum.

No comments: