Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Member Highlights

Just wanted to highlight some beautiful layouts that have caught my eye in the MSS gallery lately...

I'm loving grey right now and I noticed that all of the layouts I picked rocked the grey...

This one from Susi is just so pretty and I love those butterflies!



I love this layout from Tara. Did you notice the transparency background, that great photo (how fabulous is it that she has a picture of herself getting engaged?!) and the lovely little details.



Carla has a great monochromatic layout here. I love the pleated ribbon "banner" along the top! Very creative!



And Brookie rocked the homemade embellishments in her beautiful layout!



Thanks to all who post in the gallery-- your work is truly inspirational!

2 comments:

xoxo... t said...

Thank you, Leigh for the highlight!! :D

flo said...

thanks for sharing these, leigh! i haven't had time to look through the gallery lately, but will definitely have to now! there's some great stuff there.