Thursday, April 16, 2009

Create your own embellishment spinner

Found this on Jennifer Pebbles' blog today...

I love the Clip-it system but I'm not willing to spend that kind of money on something I'm not even sure will work with my style of organization.
So, I was thrilled when I found this!

You'll need page protectors, a paper towel holder and three-hole page protectors. I'm thinkin you just link the rings around the post once they're in the holes in the page protector.
Link to the blog if you try it. I'd really love to see some it in action!

P.S. My computer's been MIA for a couple of weeks, but it's finally back. Stay tuned for the long-awaited blog RAK, the online crop RAK... and another scraplift tag result!

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

great idea! I just might try this... if I can find a spot to put it!

Leigh Penner said...

I've seen this before, but I've been hesitant to try it, because it just doesn't seem very portable.