Monday, April 27, 2009

Scalloped punches (tip #1)

I thought I'd share some tips for using scalloped punches this week on the blog.

I love shaped edges and have purchased several packages of Bazzill edges and Doodlebug paper frills. When I first discovered the scalloped edge punches, I knew I would get a lot of use out of one, knowing I could create my own paper edges.

I love how, with my punch, I can create my own edges that coordinate perfectly with my project, either with solid colours (or cardstock)...


or with coordinating patterned paper:

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I only have the circle and heart punch so far but I am thinking that I would get lots of use out of these as well. I also(like you) purchase lots of scalloped papers!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love making my scalloped edges with a punch too! So perfect for co-ordinating perfectly... I love scallops!