Friday, April 3, 2009

Journaling tip #4

When I am trying to come up with my journaling for a layout, I often find it helpful to combine it with my title.

Sometimes, I like to journaling in to my title, where my title is the last word(s) of my journaling. Here's an example:


Supplies used: MSS April kit.

And sometimes, I like to journal out of my title, where my title is the first word(s) of my journaling. Here's an example:


Supplies used: MSS April kit.

And so, I'd like to challenge you to create a layout where you journal in or out of your layout. I'll be posting this challenge as an early bird challenge for the April online crop. So, take a picture of your layout, post it in the MSS gallery and link it back to the online crop forum Early bird challenge: In or out.

And don't forget to check out the other challenges that will be posted for the April online crop this weekend-- it's sure to be a lot of fun!

No comments: