Saturday, May 1, 2010

a nsd challenge

There's a couple things I wanted to do during my hour here during national scrapbooking day.

One, was introduce the DT layouts using the May kit.
You can find the layouts here.

In particular I love this one from Jen...

DSC04689

I love how it's not at all heavy on the dark green and yellow colors that dominate the kit.
I also love this one from Leigh...


that banner is just the cutest!

And, my personal favorite of mine?
This one...

sam_500px

(Sorry that the images are cut off, but I don't have software to edit them on this computer!)
The kits will be in store and online on Tuesday!

But, that brings me to my challenge.
So... I want you to scraplift yourself!

The layout I just shared. It's a scraplift.... of myself! Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it right???
I wanted to show you the layout that I based it on... but I can't find it in the gallery. But trust me. ;) (it's a family picture with red papers in that grid format.)

Anyway....

play along and post in the MSS gallery and link back here. I'll draw a winner for a special prize (oooh) Monday morning!

2 comments:

valerie said...

I forgot to link here. but it's in the gallery :)

Susi said...

Here http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/data/500/2018march_007.jpgmine;