Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day

Hey everyone! Happy National Scrapbooking Day! Today the DT is going to hang out on the blog and the forums with activities/projects/etc. to celebrate. We've also posted a bunch of challenges on the blog the last few days, so check those out. There are prizes to be won!

For my segment, we're going to play Bingo. But not just any bingo - scrapbooking bingo. Here's how it works. Pick 10 words from the list below. PM them to me. I'll leave this open until 2:00 pm CST. Once I have all the words, I'll post a word or two in the forums. The first person to get 10 words and PM me will win a prize. Sound good?

trimmer
paper
glue
adhesive
mist
ribbon
buttons
stamps
punches
ruler
alphas
October Afternoon
Cosmo Cricket
American Crafts
glue dots
journaling
pins
chipboard
Sassafras
Basic Grey
My Mind's Eye
corner rounder
stitching
K & Co
My Scrap Shoppe
rub ons
stickers
scissors
mini book
brads
eyelets
Crate Paper
Pink Paislee
Martha Stewart
ink
paint
flowers
Hambly

No comments: