Monday, November 24, 2008

don't forget...

... your scrapbooking supplies when wrapping your gifts this year!


I had all these marvelous plans with this tag, but my printer went on the fritz.... you get the idea though.
I used a Marvy Uchida 2 1/2" scalloped punch to punch the green piece, and a Fiskars 2" punch to punch the white circle. (The white circle was supposed to be filled with large printed text and the recipient's name, but... oh well)

Super fast and simple, just make a bunch at a time.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Love this idea, Marcy!
I'm totally going to do this!!
TFS!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I plan on doing this too! love the scalloped circle!

valerie said...

Can you bring the scalloped punch to MSS on Thursday?? I'd like to punch the scallops if possible :) Great idea!