Monday, November 17, 2008

A Week of Inspiration!

hey Everybody!!!

this week i am going to share with you some things that have inspired me.
Some of the layouts i'll show you aren't new, but were a great deal of help
for me. Today my layout is inspired by a CD cover..


This was a pretty blatant copy more than anything...
i just loved the colours and the motion in the artwork..
It was definitely a challenge to incorporate photos somewhere...and i thought B&W photos would be better w/such a busy background..


For this layout, i used a bit of bazzill cardstock, and the rest is pencil crayon...
i also have this particular layout hanging in my living room...

so maybe the next time you're stuck for ideas, turn to your stereo!!!
anyone up for a CD cover challenge???
if you decide to, please share in the gallery..
i love seeing inspired layouts.

see you tomorrow!!!
Jen

oh p.s....you should listen to the song "grace Kelly" on this
album...its so fun!

4 comments:

valerie said...

Hey Jen - I love that LO - it inspired me to do one based on Great Big Sea "up"! Too fun :)

Leigh Penner said...

Such a fun layout!
I'll have to check my CD covers.

Liz Goldhawk said...

great inspirationa and fantastic layout!

carol said...

Very cool and colourful! I could sing Grace Kelly to you if you'd like...