Monday, November 24, 2008

weekly challenge

15 minutes.

It can be done.

I've learned, over the last little while, that in order for me to continue to love scrapbooking my process was going to have to speed up. I don't have the time that I used to... and I think scrapbooking is too important to NOT do. It's just not possible for me to dawdle over layouts anymore.

So, I put this challenge to you all.

Create a layout in 15 minutes or less. You can have the idea before... that's fine. But the creation of the page has to be done in under 15 minutes. Post your layout in the MSS gallery and link to it HERE (in the comment section).

I'll have a goodie bag of stuff ready for someone at the end of the week!

Here's mine...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i posted mine on the website....thanks for the challenge!

Leigh Penner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Penner said...

Here's my layout for the challenge-- I used the December kit: http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10136&nocache=1