Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas Inspiration

Ok, so I was hoping to have all my Christmas cards done for this post, but that didn't happen. So instead, I will leave you with a bunch of links for inspiration!

I've posted this on the forum, but I LOVE it. I know it's Halloween, but it can easily be turned into an Advent calendar. And it would be a great way to keep track of those December daily pictures! Just print each picture and hang it with its corresponding date until you're ready to scrap!

Here's what I'm thinking of making for some of my gifts this year. It's so much easier than baking cookies, but just as great a gift! I found it on the writeclickscrapbook website awhile ago. Although instead of a cookie scoop, it might be cookie cutters and sprinkles.

Last year, I used Wordle to create this (please ignore the glare!):
I would show you the rest of my very cutely decorated mantle, but uh...the glare is really bad, and it shows my very unclean mirror behind it (I swear it didn't look dirty at the time!). So, I'll spare you! Just trust me when I say it was cute.

This year, I'm thinking I want to make a garland or banner to decorate my mantel. It's all inspired by this layout. How cute is that?!

And lastly, I'm trying to somehow incorporate this into our annual Christmas party. I mean, everyone loves Bingo, right?!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Flo, those are all great ideas! Now, I really want to see your mantle :) I think I may even use Wordle to create teacher gifts this year.