Friday, November 27, 2009

A sketch from me

Since Liz unfortunately isn't posting her fabulous sketches for us anymore, I thought I'd try making one, using a 12x12 format and two 4x6 photos.



I was inspired by a sketch on Valerie Salmon's blog Got Sketch? (#91) but changed up the sizes a little. I hope you'll be inspired by it, too.

I haven't gotten around to making a layout with the sketch yet, but hope to this weekend, which I will upload ASAP.

Happy scrapping!

ETA: I made the layout tonight, but I ended up using the MSS December kit-- so I won't be able to post it until Tuesday. Sorry! ;)

2 comments:

carol said...

Thanks Leigh! I'll try to tackle this one next week!

Julia said...

great sketch Leigh! I really enjoyed using it. Here is my layout: http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12294