Friday, April 30, 2010

Seven!

I cannot believe that tomorrow, it will be seven years since I first started scrapbooking! But I guess that the 20+ albums that I have are proof that this is indeed true! ;)

In honour of my seven year anniversary with this hobby that I still adore, I'm issuing a scrappy challenge with a RAK.

Create a layout using 7 ___________(fill in the blank.)
It can be seven photos, seven buttons, seven letters in your title, seven pieces of patterned paper, etc. You choose.

Post your layout in the MSS gallery by Sunday May 2nd at midnight and link it either back here to the comments on this post or here in the forum. Then from everyone who enters, I'll draw a name to win the prize.

It's as easy as that.

And here's my layout for the challenge-- I used seven flowers.



Can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Here's mine! I used 7 ribbons.
http://www.myscrapshoppe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12803