Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Member Spotlight

There are always a number of projects in the gallery that catch the DT's eye at any given point. So we've created a new blog segment called 'Member Spotlight' to show off some of those great creations!

To be honest, I think I was supposed to highlight just one project, but I had such a hard time narrowing it down, I chose to show a few. :)
I love how Carla chose to scrap the thank you cards from her wedding. What a great way to keep that memory! And the fall colours she chose match her wedding theme (from what I can see) perfectly!
This layout from Tara just makes me so happy. I love this Crate line, and how she used that string of lights across the top.

Oh, Carol. She is the queen of MCC and thrift store finds. It amazes me what she creates out of her amazing finds. For instance, this project only cost $10! If you look through her gallery you'll see it's full of projects like this.

Keep posting to the gallery and who knows? You may find your creations highlighted here someday!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the idea Flo!

Leigh Penner said...

Love the projects you chose to highlight, Flo! Our gallery is certainly full of inspiration!

xoxo... t said...

Awe, what a nice surprise, Flo! Thank you :D