Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Sketch #2

This week's sketch comes from Davinie Fiero's blog:



I chose to do a layout about a member of my family who doesn't feature in my albums very much, unfortunately.... my husband, Cameron:



I stuck pretty closely to the sketch, but used only three photos instead of four. I used Crate Paper patterned paper and border stickers, Pink Paislee & Cosmo Cricket chipboard letters & a star pin all from the Shoppe. The chipboard rectangle and brad at the bottom of my page are My Mind's Eye.

If you'd like to play along with my Spring Sketches, just create a layout using one of the sketches I post. Post your layout in the MSS gallery and then link it to this thread in the forum. Your name will be entered into a draw to win a RAK from me at the end of Spring.

No comments: