Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New product highlight: Good Day Sunshine

Even though it's cold outside, I always think this time of year is exciting-- scrapbooking-wise-- because it's when Marcy starts to get in the new CHA-winter product in the Shoppe.

I was so thrilled with the new My Mind's Eye releases this year. So, of course, I had to pick up some of their Good Day Sunshine patterned paper that Marcy got in recently. Isn't it adorable?





I love the colours & designs and think it would work well for either boy or girl layouts.

Here's one layout I made with it (so far!):



For this layout, I pretty much just used the three sheets of patterned paper and a Bo Bunny brad. The reddish background paper (the border) is also MME, but from an earlier line, that I had in my stash. I was pleased how well they went together.

No comments: