Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Sketch #1

I realize that I'm a couple of days early for the official first day of Spring, but I'm so eager to be done with Winter, that I'm posting the first spring sketch today.

And here it is, a sketch from Pencil Lines (it was a sketch for their recent DT call):



And here's the layout I made with it:



I stuck pretty closely to the sketch, but just couldn't bring myself to put the photo on a angle like that! LOL! I also moved the title lower and changed up the placement of my embellishments a little.

If you'd like to play along with my Spring Sketches, just create a layout using one of the sketches I post. Post your layout in the MSS gallery and then link it to this thread in the forum. Your name will be entered into a draw to win a RAK from me.

*And a reminder to anyone who made a layout using a Winter sketch, you have until midnight, tomorrow (Saturday, March 19th) to link it to the Winter sketches thread in the forum to be eligible for the draw for a prize.

No comments: