Saturday, October 24, 2009

inspiration from a post

Last week in the MSS forum there was a post about
high school...that prompted me to create this weeks
challenge.

Create a layout using your high school photos, and
summarize your feelings about high school.



okay, you have 10 seconds to laugh at my expense..
but i'm pretty sure i am not the only mss-er to rock
that 'do.
and i think my journalling is fairly easy to read..
it basically says i hated high school..i am not one
for the academics.

I can't wait to see everyones layouts..
and i promise to stifle my laughter
to a slight giggle.

later,
Jen

3 comments:

Anne Krashel said...

Can't see the picture Jen.

carol said...

Nope me either. Try again.

Julia said...

I'm struggling with this challenge. First off I need to find pics from high school. I can't use my school portraits like you've done cos I've used my grade 11 one in the funky hairdo challenge. Also although I liked high school alright at the time there was a bad breakup shortly afterwards with my high school boyfriend along with losing many of my school friends due to them believing his lies about me. So unless I can think of a way to scrap this without bringing to mind the bad memories I may just have to skip it...