Thursday, March 18, 2010

A little tip....

I was working on a layout last night and needed just a little something as an embellishment.

I remembered that I had recently purchased some Prima paper flowers (called "e") in pink and teal blue. The blue on my layout was more periwinkle, so I knew the teal wouldn't work well....

.... when it suddenly occured to me that I could flip the flower over to the plain white side!


Maybe it was just because it was late at night, but this struck me as an ingenious solution and felt I had to share its brillance with you . ;)

Here's the completed layout, which is part of my Congo album.


(I used Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants pp, the aforementioned Prima flowers, October Afternoon letter stickers and MOD buttons, all from the Shoppe. The yellow pp is SU!)

No comments: