Saturday, March 27, 2010

Winner!

Sorry about not posting this on Thursday.  I was in bed and quite sick for most of the day. 

But finally, here are the layouts from the ladies that completed the challenge:


From Val:


From Errlee:


From Susi:



From Sherri:



I've written all of your names on paper, and my little Khai-man is picking right now....
The winner is ..........

SUSI!!!!

Congrats Susi, you've won any three packages of Thickers from the Shoppe, as well as any 5 sheets of patterned paper!

PM me with your choices and I will order them for you!
And thanks to all of you who participated.

3 comments:

Susi said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! Thanks soooo much Nicole. I LOVE thickers so this is perfect. I'll PM you soon.

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, super nice prize, Nicole!
Congratulations, Susi!!

Sherri said...

Nicole - you always have the best RAKs. Congratulations Susi!